Re: An Open Letter To The Linux Enthusiasts.

From: Q=A5=F1=D8M=FC=2B=2B?= (mekamutt_at_blewfalcun.net)
Date: 06/10/05

Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:54:23 -0600

Thursday 09 June 2005 09:11 pm Noah Roberts wrote in
<11ai19pakqp1l1a@corp.supernews.com>:

> Bob Cain wrote:
>
>> The function is free on Linux because everything is free on Linux
>> (except your time.) :-)
>
> Time is never free, but in Linux at least you don't have to spend a
> lot of it.

Really? I find it much easier to find drivers and apps for windows than
for linux.
And since it takes *time* to search for these things...not to mention
the higher level of difficulty in resolving dependencies.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: REMOVE IE
    ... Noah Roberts wrote: ... but where are the instructions for removing IE from Linux? ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: REMOVE IE
    ... Noah Roberts wrote: ... but where are the instructions for removing IE from Linux? ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Windows vs. Linux vs. Mac
    ... Noah Roberts, ... NR> Tony Lawrence wrote: ... NR>> I don't have a Linux box with me this weekend, ... NR> It will think it is connected to a network. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: An Open Letter To The Linux Enthusiasts.
    ... Thursday 09 June 2005 09:11 pm Noah Roberts wrote in ... >> The function is free on Linux because everything is free on Linux ... the higher level of difficulty in resolving dependencies. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Linux and audio pro
    ... 1117841495.866163.208630@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "Noah Roberts" ... (SNIP) ... OK linux folks... ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)