Re: An Open Letter To The Linux Enthusiasts.

From: Bob Cain (arcane_at_arcanemethods.com)
Date: 06/13/05

    Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 15:19:24 -0700

    Noah Roberts wrote:
    > You can easily design a computer to be 100% Linux
    > compatible by purchasing from companies who care about their customers.

    And you can easily buy an OS that is 99.44% compatible with
    all the hardware out there by purchasing from a company who
    cares about its stockholders.

    Bob

    simpler."
                                                  A. Einstein

    • Re: Never buy from PC World
      ... > I thought I should warn about the total lack of respect for customers' ... > statutory rights that seems to exist at PC World. ... > low-value item that worked OK at first?), but he didn't care. ... > responsible for all IT purchasing for my company as well as buying the ...
      (uk.comp.vendors)
    • Re: An Open Letter To The Linux Enthusiasts.
      ... > You can easily design a computer to be 100% Linux ... > compatible by purchasing from companies who care about their customers. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: [9fans] linux il/ip
      ... the problem is firewalls and nat do care, ... back when i was purchasing large volumes of cisco equipment each year ... apparently, we weren't purchasing enough. ... safety, ...
      (comp.os.plan9)
    • Re: Never buy from PC World
      ... > low-value item that worked OK at first?), but he didn't care. ... > responsible for all IT purchasing for my company as well as buying the ... OTOH all of their return/exchange systems are (were, ... KVMs product code on the day you say you purchased it. ...
      (uk.comp.vendors)
    • Re: Never buy from PC World
      ... But I guess PC World doesn't care about that, ... >> responsible for all IT purchasing for my company as well as buying the ... OTOH all of their return/exchange systems are (were, ... > KVMs product code on the day you say you purchased it. ...
      (uk.comp.vendors)