Re: LiveCD with SPAMAssassin and ClamAV for Exchange 2003 use?

From: Sybren Stuvel (sybrenUSE_at_YOURthirdtower.com.imagination)
Date: 07/01/05

Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 08:36:12 +0200

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.os.linux.]
KP enlightened us with:
> Anyone know of a LiveCD that has SpamAssassin and ClamAV that can be
> used to filter our Exchange 2003 mail server?

Huh? You think Linux is good enough for spam and virus scanning, but
not good enough to actually be a mail server?

Anyway, I suggest you build a complete Linux SMTP server, for example
using Exim. Use that as your MX host, then let it forward the mail to
Exchange if you really want to use that. Then you have all the
flexibility of a Linux box right there.

Sybren

                                             Frank Zappa