Re: How to update nvidia module, FC3?

From: Ohmster (notareal_at_emailaddress.com)
Date: 07/17/05

Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:22:31 GMT

andyfraser31@hotmail.com (Andy Fraser) wrote in news:1gzto3p.1knk8nt1yxxiN%
andyfraser31@hotmail.com:

> # emerge nvidia-kernel
> # modprobe nvidia
> # /etc/init.d/xdm start
>
> and I'm good to go. :-)

Hmmm, you are pretty lucky. Micheal took the time to get it right and post
the instructions, we are both good to go now Andy.

--
~Ohmster
"Read Ohmster" in subject, bypass spam filter.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to update nvidia module, FC3?
    ... Andy Fraser wrote in news:75ksq2-mhn.ln1 ... Actually I always made the list when I got stuck on something and then ... I never made the list by helping anyone, ... "Read Ohmster" in subject, bypass spam filter. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: How to update nvidia module, FC3?
    ... In alt.os.linux Andy Fraser: ... >> Hmmm, you are pretty lucky. ... >> the instructions, we are both good to go now Andy. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: How to update nvidia module, FC3?
    ... > mins to compile, install, reboot, reinstall nvidia drivers and start X ... chap. ... "Read Ohmster" in subject, bypass spam filter. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: What is Free BSD good for?
    ... >> I currently use FC3 for a home web and FTP server, ... Toodle-ooh! ... "Read Ohmster" in subject, bypass spam filter. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: How to update nvidia module, FC3?
    ... Ohmster wrote: ... > Hmmm, you are pretty lucky. ... > the instructions, we are both good to go now Andy. ...
    (alt.os.linux)