Re: xfs to ext3 conversion

From: Andy Fraser (andyfraser31_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/01/05

Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:01:01 +0100

In alt.os.linux, Richard Polhill uttered the immortal words:

>> Hi all,
>> thisis my first contribution to this cool site
>
> Site?

Our posts are being reproduced on linuxaa.com. There doesn't appear to be
anything saying that people are actually posting to the alt.os.linux Usenet
group so the OP thinks they're posting to a website.

--
Andy.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: RAMASHIVA LOVELETTER TO BELDIN THE SORCERER
    ... Ramashiva tweak Popinjay about his political beliefs. ... Who do you think is writing the Avih posts? ... shotgun posting of long flaming posts. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: ATR FAQ (part 2: outside Britain)
    ... This monthly posting contains a list of Frequently Asked Questions ... the FAQ contains European characters which may ... Basic newsgroup "netiquette". ... Are there archives where I can find older posts on a subject? ...
    (alt.talk.royalty)
  • Re: Math mode wackiness in memoir class.
    ... My initial posts to threads here have all been quite civil, ... expecting the response to be a command line switch. ... users that are not developers ... part of your posting as provided to me by my NNTP ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Police stupidity and cruelty kills 243 goats
    ... People can disagree with me. ... turned into td's juvenile mentality in posting and started name ... childrens educations without them having a need to acquire student ... up three ~huge~ posts explaining it and making up dumb excuses. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: rec.travel.cruises - Charter - FAQs
    ... Does the charter allow Travel Agents to post in rtc, ... This was what Ray Goldenberg probably DID, to have had my posting ... PUBLIC URGING of Travel Agents to file FALSE ABUSE ... threads, totalling at least 26 posts, with my NEW posting account. ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)