Re: The Linux Revolution: What Happened?

From: youcantoo (dwm_at_findmoore.net)
Date: 08/03/05

Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:50:58 -0500

<SNIP>

>> What do you me "it would be nice to have the right" First and
>> foremost you have every right to ask them for a more usable format.
>> You don't need permission to ask for something that works or that is
>> in another format!
>>

> I think you might have missed the part "important client" which usually
> means "much bigger fish than me".

I am sorry, but there is no reason, no matter "how big" this "important
client" might think they are, should stop anyone from asking for a
document in a different format <peroid> If you feel uncomfortable in
asking that "big important client" for a different format well that is a
different story. Sheesh that is almost as bad as saying well because we
do not use linux in our business we expect you not to use Linux to do
business with us.