Re: The Linux Revolution: What Happened?

From: youcantoo (dwm_at_findmoore.net)
Date: 08/03/05

Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:50:58 -0500

<SNIP>

>> What do you me "it would be nice to have the right" First and
>> foremost you have every right to ask them for a more usable format.
>> You don't need permission to ask for something that works or that is
>> in another format!
>>

> I think you might have missed the part "important client" which usually
> means "much bigger fish than me".

I am sorry, but there is no reason, no matter "how big" this "important
client" might think they are, should stop anyone from asking for a
document in a different format <peroid> If you feel uncomfortable in
asking that "big important client" for a different format well that is a
different story. Sheesh that is almost as bad as saying well because we
do not use linux in our business we expect you not to use Linux to do
business with us.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT: Microsoft free houselhold [Was: Re: OT PING ROSE and SYLVIA]
    ... all browsers? ... my work on the Linux box, and I use Quanta Plus for web work. ... Compiling apps *can* get tricky, ... "need" to change the file format with each new release of MS Office? ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: low-level formatter for linux
    ... Subject: low-level formatter for linux ... for a truly oem *low-level format* you need an oem format program. ... help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Aint windows grand...NOT
    ... one of these newsgroups complaining that MS Windows is the problem.. ... Linux is coded MUCH better?.. ... INTERNET OPTIONS and look for the button to do this.. ... > I need to format, as i mentioned before, because Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • RE: low-level formatter for linux
    (Fedora)
  • Re: The Linux Revolution: What Happened?
    ... >> foremost you have every right to ask them for a more usable format. ... asking that "big important client" for a different format well that is a ... do not use linux in our business we expect you not to use Linux to do ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)