Re: Equivalent of Windows Multimedia PC on Linux

From: Aragorn (stryder_at_telenet.invalid)
Date: 08/07/05

    Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 18:16:33 GMT

    On Sunday 07 August 2005 19:03, 2005 stood up and spoke the following
    words to the masses...:

    > Hi
    >
    > In Windows XP Multimedia PC, you can have TV, Radio, Digital VCR etc.
    >
    > Is this also possible with Linux?
    >
    > Thank you

    I can't give you any details on how to go about that at this stage, but
    I read an article in the Dutch /Linux/ /Magazine/ a while ago,
    describing exactly that: a Gnu/Linux alternative to Windows Multimedia
    Center.

    So as the short, logical answer to your question: yes. :-

    --
    With kind regards,
    *Aragorn*