Re: Does Linux really Suck?

From: Aaron Gray (aaronngray_at_gmail.com)
Date: 08/17/05

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 01:31:16 +0100

> Now since SP2, I admit Microsoft finally did something about
> security (many
> years to late).

SP2 plus the rest of the updates is no real security, believe me.

Aaron

Relevant Pages

  • <>
    ... > Microsoft Security Bulletin Advance Notification issued: ... > Microsoft also provides information to help customers prioritize monthly security updates with any non-security, high-priority updates that are being released on the same day as the monthly security updates. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Oh Dear, Where to start?!
    ... >experience in the field of network security and policy ... >computer security and policy development. ... >updates, driver updates, and recommended updates. ... >use, passwords, physical security, backup/disaster ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Cant Display .eml in Outlook Express and Printer Issues
    ... Bitdefender Internet Security '09 - Current ... Which two updates failed to install, ... I am running Bitdefender Internet Security and Prevx 2.0. ...
  • Re: Oh Dear, Where to start?!
    ... >>experience in the field of network security and policy ... >>computer security and policy development. ... >>updates, driver updates, and recommended updates. ... >Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts! ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: If *only* windows update wouldnt have worked!
    ... Support for Windows Update: ... for security update support issues, ... support for security updates is available through ... In summary- No http. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)