Re: Linux for an older PC

From: Sybren Stuvel (
Date: 08/24/05

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:59:15 +0200

Patrick Grimbergen enlightened us with:
> I've installed my first RedHat at the age of 14/15 so that must be
> about 8 years ago. I had no problems at all with the install
> process, except for partition sizes. And there was no graphical
> interface in those days...

So? I drove a diesel van when I was eight. Doesn't mean I don't need a
license now. Just because you could figure things out doesn't mean
everybody can. When I was 13 I was programming in assembly. Do you
really think every computer user should thus be able to do that? Try
and use some logic next time, please.

                                             Frank Zappa