rm problem

From: Huub ("h.v.niekerk)
Date: 10/08/05

Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 20:51:58 +0200

Hi,

I copied files to a USB memory stick and I can't get them off. I've
tried on M$ W2k, Fedora Core 4, Slackware 10, as user, as
root....nothing helps. I just get the message it can't be removed. Ideas
and suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Huub

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IGNORING SSH CONNECTION USES ARP CACHE POISSONING
    ... slackware 10 from my computer fedora core 4. ... try to overwrite ARP cache on my fedora core 4. ... adds nothing new to the arp spoofing story. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: SuSE Pro Update price is up...
    ... > Slackware and Fedora Core 2 are looking better by the minute. ... F.C. no - not worth the hassle. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: grub doesnt work
    ... >> I installed WinXP, Slackware, and Fedora Core. ... > My uninformed guess is that Fedora was confused by the use of RAID and ...
    (linux.redhat.install)
  • Re: grub doesnt work
    ... >> I installed WinXP, Slackware, and Fedora Core. ... > My uninformed guess is that Fedora was confused by the use of RAID and ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)