Re: KDE Trash Can Icon Change

From: James Franklin (mmaajjjjbbff_at_vzavenue.net)
Date: 10/20/05

Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:15:17 -0400

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:50:58 -0400, James Franklin wrote:
[snip]

> Your link did not help but I might be able to help you.

[snip]

I stand corrected. You link inspired me.

My solution was the following addition to my script:

if [ "$WINDOWMANAGER" = "/opt/kde3/bin/startkde" ]
  then kfmclient configureDesktop
fi

Worked like a charm. :-)

--
James
*Note: Remove every other letter for correct email address

Relevant Pages

  • X.org 7.3 sure is a mess...
    ... Mine (with enlightenment-devel) works like charm. ... So how would you explain that I am seeing same type of behaviors in ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: live CD 7.04 - how to save settings between sessions?
    ... Florin Andrei wrote the following on 02.04.2007 20:21: ... I had casper-rw used in past and it worked really like charm but that was ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Failed to install HPLIP for OfficeJet. How to make it work now?
    ... 66:unsigned int signr; ... Remove every other letter for correct email address ... Registered Linux User #253525 ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Android Skew-t app
    ... It works like charm for where I am. ... I especially like the moving graphics. ... Is there a way we can get some forecasting, ... <Snip, Snip> ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: Using regex in html code
    ... <SNIP> ... > The reason it can't be done in one pass is that you need to create a match for each row, and the match cannot contain "sub-matches," only groups, and unless you know how many columns there are, you can't create a group for each column. ... ExplicitCapure ON ... I tested it and it works like a charm. ...