Internet Firewall with 3interfaces

From: Mathon Florent (Florentm_at_skynet.be)
Date: 11/13/05

Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 18:01:45 +0100

Hello,

I am trying to build an internet firewall with SuSe10 and Yast

there are 3 interfaces on the PC and the following settings

- eth0 External (internet) 192.168.2.3
- eth1 DMZ 192.168.4.1
- eth2 Internal 192.168.3.1

I could reach Internet from DMZ and from Internal

But My problem is to reach DMZ from internal and internal from DMZ! how to
do this ?

Regards,

Florent M

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Lets talk about firewalls - what do we as a group think a firewall should be/have?
    ... NAT, and the DMZ, since it's already secured, is a good place to tack ... If the "company" is not offering services to the Internet, ... and connections to the internal LAN should ... be by means of a second interface on the server. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Where to place the DMZ zone?
    ... hypothetically lets say you have no DMZ hosting an email bridgehead ... If a hacker were to compromise one of your email or web servers (they are ... That is, the Internet accessible servers ... that can be compromised are on your internal network, ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: Prividing Intranet Website Access To External Users
    ... I really wouldnt like to be having my company intranet on the ... I would probably integrate the ldap/dc as a security server on the ... >> The web server will be in the DMZ, and only port 443 will be ... >> intranets to the internet in a secure manner. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Forest Trust between Production & DMZ
    ... >> more vulnerable, external, then we are speaking of the trust ... If your DMZ gets whacked, ... To avoid the Swiss-cheese affect on the firewall, ... > Network segregation was a good thing at times when Internet Protocol was ...
  • Re: SBS2000 and a DMZ
    ... the mission critical network. ... The remote/mobile users can trapse all over the internet and collect all ... > appropriate registry entries on the clients, the ability for the DMZ ... >> The W2K3 server is a recent addition and wanted it for storage of the ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)