Re: Vote to change groups.google default reply style!

In alt.os.linux Walter Mitty <mitticus@xxxxxxxxx>:
> "Michael Heiming" risked the wrath of Usenet weenies when he ventured forth
> on 2005-12-27, commmitted his life to the whims of Google, and espoused:

>> In alt.os.linux SINNER <99nesorjd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> [..]
>>
>>> On the flip side, I do work for many, many banks and their machines are
>>> locked so tight that some don't even have _windows_ explorer installed
>>> (note, that is not IE I am talking about.)
>>
>> I'd close down my account immediately should I get aware that my
>> bank would use doze on their servers.
>>

> You casn pretty much be assured that their networks do indeed include NT.

I'm so glad you know everything about my bank, without even
knowing the name. You must be consultant?

mail: echo zvpunry@xxxxxxxxxx | perl -pe 'y/a-z/n-za-m/'
#bofh excuse 241: _Rosin_ core solder? But...

  • Re: ATM Card in Italy
    ... >> Is there a maximum amount of euros you can get with an ATM card in ... It probably varies with the bank, so an idea of what the range ... > machines but start at 0 again when you switch to Bank Y's machines. ... always use ATMs, but I don't normally need so much cash on day one. ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • Re: PAPA 11 World Pinball Championships - August 14-17, 2008
    ... game format from papa 1-6:) ... To speed up getting machines ready, ... players move to A bank, A players move to B bank. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Regroup that carry
    ... scan the checks and build up the deposit information (which you have ... reduced scanned copy of the deposited cheques; I assume the amounts ... machines until now, but then I receive American checks less often than ... never do...nor does any bank even hesitate when you put the date as "Octembruary ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Ping Lesley !!! (was : Mobile Phones)
    ... My local bank doesn't have one. ... and shows free cash machines at:- ... Sub Post Office in the Co-op Store? ... ATM owners and contractors (Hanco is an RBS subsidiary which also ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: nationwide internet banking
    ... He seemed to think this was part of the Supermarkets ... Tesco machines are rebadged Royal Bank of Scotland machines, ... The shop previously would pay their takings to the bank or post office. ...
    (uk.finance)