Re: Vote to change groups.google default reply style!

"Michael Heiming" risked the wrath of Usenet weenies when he ventured forth
on 2005-12-28, commmitted his life to the whims of Google, and espoused:

> In alt.os.linux Walter Mitty <mitticus@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> "Michael Heiming" risked the wrath of Usenet weenies when he ventured forth
>> on 2005-12-27, commmitted his life to the whims of Google, and espoused:
>
>>> In alt.os.linux SINNER <99nesorjd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>> [..]

>>> I'd close down my account immediately should I get aware that my
>>> bank would use doze on their servers.
>>>

>> You casn pretty much be assured that their networks do indeed include NT.
>
> I'm so glad you know everything about my bank, without even
> knowing the name. You must be consultant?

Actually I was. I dont *know* about your bank, but like i said, and
others have said, you can be pretty damn sure that NT is in there
somewhere. And a chain is only a strong as the weakest link. As Sinner
said, time for you to buy a bigger mattress or I could suggest a
different tin foil hat.

--
"Fascinating. Want a pretzel??" : Hooper

  • RE: Bank pen test
    ... The bank will be working to Risk. ... A vulnerability on an internal system is not always a large risk. ... If they want a pen test of only 20 servers there is no way to know if the ... the veteran Network Behavior Analysis ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Bad waitress tricks
    ... NOT a bank, you imbecile. ... This isn't a problem with an experienced server, but restaurants often ... Years ago, servers received menu instruction, bar ... Reason 1: restaurants don't wish to pay more than they have ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Another VMS marketing opportunity
    ... > advertise and promote OpenVMS? ... > offices across the country to prevent the Sasser Internet worm from ... > Sampo is Finland's third largest bank with over a million customers ... system based in Windows NT servers! ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: General ntp architecture question
    ... I work for an investment bank with 300 UNIX servers, ... workstation PCs and would like to ask some questions to more ... What are the criteria to consider in deciding when ntp pool project ...
    (comp.protocols.time.ntp)
  • Re: Bad waitress tricks
    ... NOT a bank, you imbecile. ... This isn't a problem with an experienced server, but restaurants often ... Years ago, servers received menu instruction, bar ... and customer and cash / handing procedures. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)