Re: Vote to change groups.google default reply style!

"Michael Heiming" risked the wrath of Usenet weenies when he ventured forth
on 2005-12-28, commmitted his life to the whims of Google, and espoused:

> In alt.os.linux Walter Mitty <mitticus@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> "Michael Heiming" risked the wrath of Usenet weenies when he ventured forth
>> on 2005-12-27, commmitted his life to the whims of Google, and espoused:
>
>>> In alt.os.linux SINNER <99nesorjd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>> [..]

>>> I'd close down my account immediately should I get aware that my
>>> bank would use doze on their servers.
>>>

>> You casn pretty much be assured that their networks do indeed include NT.
>
> I'm so glad you know everything about my bank, without even
> knowing the name. You must be consultant?

Actually I was. I dont *know* about your bank, but like i said, and
others have said, you can be pretty damn sure that NT is in there
somewhere. And a chain is only a strong as the weakest link. As Sinner
said, time for you to buy a bigger mattress or I could suggest a
different tin foil hat.

--
"Fascinating. Want a pretzel??" : Hooper
.