Re: Vote to change groups.google default reply style!

"Davorin Vlahovic" risked the wrath of Usenet weenies when he ventured forth
on 2005-12-28, commmitted his life to the whims of Google, and espoused:

> On 2005-12-28, Walter Mitty <mitticus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Fact: at work people are supposed to work, not troll the newsgroups
>>
>> Which I can only assume you are doing now with such a one eyed
>> response.
>
> Actually, I'm on a vacation :)
>
>> I assume you considered that people use GG to ask questions
>> that are work related?
>
> If it were work related nntp would be allowed :)

No it wouldn't. Read the thread and real life situations.

--
"Fascinating. Want a pretzel??" : Hooper

  • Re: USC athletics director apologizes to UA for Dillon Baxter claims
    ... tutor didn't read all those posts to you. ... other schools recently listed here, ... When it takes you 12 days to think up a response to a dead thread, ... So I have to get permission from you to go on vacation? ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: OT Its about time somebody asked this question?
    ... Republicans' lambasting of Obama's "overly long" response to the ... Britches Bomber then juxtaposed it against the praise Bush ... got for his measured response to the Shoe Bomber. ... his month long vacation during the Shoe Bomber episode. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: USC athletics director apologizes to UA for Dillon Baxter claims
    ... Mike Garrett sends letter to Mal Moore saying Baxter now confirms he ... When it takes you 12 days to think up a response to a dead thread, ... So I have to get permission from you to go on vacation? ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: OT Its about time somebody asked this question?
    ... Republicans' lambasting of Obama's "overly long" response to the ... Britches Bomber then juxtaposed it against the praise Bush ... got for his measured response to the Shoe Bomber. ... his month long vacation during the Shoe Bomber episode. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Custom Shortcut Menu Not Working For Datasheet Columns
    ... Sorry for delaying this response due to New Year Vacation. ... custom shortcut menu when you right click on a column heading in the ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)