Re: Vote to change groups.google default reply style!

"Davorin Vlahovic" risked the wrath of Usenet weenies when he ventured forth
on 2005-12-28, commmitted his life to the whims of Google, and espoused:

> We're THE n0-GG fraternity :)

Fair 'nuff :)

--
"Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but
rum, sodomy, and the lash.

  • Re: Seeeexxxxx in spaaaaace!!!!
    ... seem to help much in the British Navy, if "rum, sodomy, and the lash" ... The TV footage would then show "rum, sodomy, the ... using sodomy in the general sense of any non-reproductive sexual ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Quick question about Ballo
    ... > Was it not "Rum, sodomy, prayers and the lash"? ... It was Rum, Bum and The Lash. ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: Nasir-Ali rides again
    ... It's probably all those high C's in Allegri and hence Rum, Sodomy and ... the Lash ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: More on Haye v Valuev : the hype
    ... Rum, Sodomy And The Lash. ... Now that Tua's on the road back, I'd like to see him fight Valuev. ...
    (rec.sport.boxing)