Re: which is the most respected Linux certification?

"Michael Heiming" <michael+USENET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> In alt.os.linux Notgiven <notreallyme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> I am diving in and want to go for the most respected Linux certification.
>
> You didn't got that wet until now?

Funny. I've installed FreeBSD on a test box and am working on it. But in
order to get from where I am to where I want to be, I need to be on a path -
that is where I need some help.

  • Re: OT-Another spew warning message
    ... but funny anyway. ... Here in Florida we have, starting with spring: wet and hot, very wet and ... I must have been an unusual New Yorker, not only did I work on a top floor ... > There is no such thing as being beneath one's dignity to put in an honests ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)
  • Re: thailand in August- where to dive
    ... Check an atlas. ... the undden and unpredictable strong currents rather ... Few boats venture out in the Andaman during the wet season. ... I have and while the island of Koh Tao was very pleasing to me, the diving ...
    (rec.scuba.locations)
  • Re: Coldest dive. How cold?
    ... But I've been diving off Cape Ann wet in the ... early spring with water temperatures in the 38-43F range more than once. ... is that 40 F is plain dangerous on a wetsuit. ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: Genes Mean Machine
    ... "Lord Valve" wrote in message ... big wet one: ... >The funny thing is that bumbleclots like you and ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)