Re: Wireless Help-No Really, Help!

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 03:01:11 -0800, she_died wrote:

> ulphra
>
> sometimes the drivers come as zip self-executables. You can run unzip
> -l (to list) against the exe file, and if it happens to be one of
> those, it will promptly provide you with a list of the contents. In
> that case you can extract and choose the inf file (and sys sometimes
> necessary).

Well, I am still only finding .exe files, not any zip self-executables. I
am not really certain what to do here. This is uncharted waters for me. It
seems I need an .INF file, but I cannot find one for the life of me.
TIA

  • Re: Wireless Help
    ... sometimes the drivers come as zip self-executables. ... You can run unzip ... -l against the exe file, and if it happens to be one of ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Unzipping Problem..."Windows has blocked access..."
    ... This sounds more like when one downloads an .exe file, ... Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User ... unzip a file we received from a 3rd party. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Unzipping Problem..."Windows has blocked access..."
    ... This sounds more like when one downloads an .exe file, ... Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User ... unzip a file we received from a 3rd party. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • invalid compressed data to inflate
    ... Whenever anyone attempts to right mouse click on a link and download a .zip ... file that contains an .exe file, and then attempts to unzip it, they receive ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.misc)
  • [To Nguyen, Pooh B.P.] Premiere 7.0
    ... => DL the file and unzip it. ... Copy and paste the *.exe file to the folder you ... install the software. ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)