Re: Which Linux Distubtion do you use..

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:15:40 -0800, pai wrote:

> Hi..
>
> Which Linux Distribution do you use and why do you like it. Some
> features also about it plese do mention.
>
> Pai

Used to be a Die Hard fan of Suse. Tried Ubuntu and it stuck with me.
Dont even dual boot windows anymore.

Reasons the same as Chris S

  • Re: Which Linux Distubtion do you use..
    ... > Which Linux Distribution do you use and why do you like it. ... > features also about it plese do mention. ... structure at work PLUS the power of plf repositories at home:). ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Which Linux Distubtion do you use..
    ... >> Which Linux Distribution do you use and why do you like it. ... >> features also about it plese do mention. ... > Ubuntu. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Which Linux Distubtion do you use..
    ... Mr Sneeze wrote: ... > pai wrote: ... >> Which Linux Distribution do you use and why do you like it. ... >> features also about it plese do mention. ...
    (alt.os.linux)