Re: Test shows how vulnerable unpatched Windows is

justin enlightened us with:
too lazy too read the article?

No, but I'm not going to click on every link. Besides, OP didn't even
say it was about Linux too.

Sybren
Frank Zappa

  • Re: Linux Newbie.
    ... be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take ... the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself? ... Frank Zappa, American composer fl. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Xandros 2.0
    ... You are a deterrent to linux, ... No. Fuckwittery and stupidity are not zealotry, though it is possibly to be ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: I am sorry you have been infested with idiots
    ... troops into line of battle. ... And yes, that did include searches in computer-jargon dictionaries, etc. ... To help people using Linux, and to correct mistakes that might affect ... The problem with the world is stupidity. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Linux Newbie.
    ... be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take ... the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself? ... Frank Zappa, American composer fl. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: txt encoding conversion
    ... > You are still talking in Win-doze mode. ... > the three letters txt does not mean that file will declare it to be ... I take it you subscribe to the Zappa school of Linux? ... "The problem with the world is stupidity. ...
    (alt.os.linux)