Re: Which Linux?

EskWIRED@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said something like a ...

I need advice. [...]

Okay, here's some - use Google or spend a few minutes to read the newsgroup
before posting a message which has been answered thousands of times.

Google / Groups - search phrase "choosing Linux distro". Results 1 - 10 of
8,450 for "choosing Linux distro" (0.42 seconds).

I also searched Google for "Linux old laptop". Results 1 - 10 of about
9,740,000 for "Linux old laptop". (0.25 seconds

Then I searched Google for "Linux lightweight distro". Results 1 - 10 of
about 158,000 for "Linux lightweight distro". (0.43 seconds)

Finally Google'ed "Linux lightweight distro floppy disk". Results 1 - 10 of
about 42,800 for "Linux lightweight distro floppy disk". (0.34 seconds)

Should have found something useful on Google. But, if you still haven't,
I read in this newsgroup:

The Best Linux OS