Re: debian gnu vs. gentoo?

ray said something like a ...

Debian can be very stable. It can also be cutting edge - depending on
whether you run stable, unstable, or testing.

Yes, I have just finished some reading and you are correct. Thanks for
mentioning it. I may try the "netinst" this week. Although, I want the
2.6.x kernel and it looks like a two step process - yes?
--
BlackTopBum
You don't skateboard?

  • Re: Is The "Into The Void" Book Any Good ?
    ... analyzing EVERYTHING FVH posts. ... I doubt imergration is reading your posts.-Speeling bea ... Heaven's On Fire half a ballerina dance that he does.- db ... Mentioning a book that you've had sitting around for months as one ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: [PHP] send email by php class
    ... Can somebody recomend any class? ... I can't emphasize enough how much I personally learn from just reading ... the more practice the less impedance I find when it comes to figuring out ... this is pretty obvious I guess, but worth mentioning. ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: Carbs
    ... want to do some reading in Dr. Richard Bernstein's "Diabetes Solution". ... Jesus, Ray, can you go one post without hawking Bernstein's book? ... testing from Bernstein; and I didn't get much out of Rubin ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: perpetual paper pushback paradigm
    ... his pretend "paper", ... nutters such as Ray "like a book", ... process of paper development will no doubt continue to reverberate across ... his synapses as he keeps reading old books and posting his thoughts about ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Big Thanks To All for the Amazing Classical Information
    ... > Ray, after reading your post I realized that it must be an advantage to ... > be down under the equator and adjust for a clockwise effect of the ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)