Re: Linux, over hyped by the Linux community, discuss.

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:56:21 +0000, kobold wrote:

<snip bullshit>

I have heard all these things said about the Linux OS and the people who
use it. Is there any truth in these rumours?

Fuck off, win-droid troll.

Is anyone willing to discuss these allegations sensibly without just
posting a load of abuse and completely one sided debate?

No.

Linux Registered User #327951

  • Re: rec.travel.cruises - Charter - FAQs
    ... Does the charter allow Travel Agents to post in rtc, ... This was what Ray Goldenberg probably DID, to have had my posting ... my first post in rec.travel.cruises with my new posting account. ... PUBLIC URGING of Travel Agents to file FALSE ABUSE ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: SPAMmers getting smarter
    ... Some malignant agent has sent out a SPAM e-mail to ... deluge of SPAM posts today and yesterday has pushed many of the active/ ... A posting can be reported for abuse. ...
    (rec.music.indian.misc)
  • Re: How to report abusive posting
    ... the right medication at the right dose. ... So I expect to see you posting plenty. ... "view profile". ... where you can pick out the type of abuse you see. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: How to report abusive posting
    ... the right medication at the right dose. ... So I expect to see you posting plenty. ... That will will take you to the writers profile page, ... where you can pick out the type of abuse you see. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Any connection between CDC - CAA - Rosemarie Shiver?
    ... Thank you, Margo. ... posting of your address by Diana's running dog. ... everyone gangs up on you to subject you to that abuse. ... a great many posts by reputable people that all were supportive for her ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)