need help with linux terminology

Hello,
I need someone to tell me the terminology when
I start another linux console. I need to automate
my testing where I run 2 executables at the same
time accessing one shared library. I put a sleep(7)
in my source code for the process to take long.

Thanks.

  • Re: need help with terminology
    ... I need someone to tell me the terminology when ... I start another linux console. ... I need to automate ... my testing where I run 2 executables at the same ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • need help with terminology
    ... I need someone to tell me the terminology when ... I start another linux console. ... I need to automate ... my testing where I run 2 executables at the same ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: Version Resources and Automated Builds
    ... Daniel ... > I am trying to automate the build process of a project with a number ... > of executables and DLLs. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Version Resources and Automated Builds
    ... I am trying to automate the build process of a project with a number ... of executables and DLLs. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)