Re: Linux can be a waste of time

"Harry Spring" <H.spring@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

See even the employees at desktop level prefered to use
microsoft!!!!!!!!! As quoted by rose.maul@xxxxxxxxx

We had a meeting yesterday with our project leader and he suspects
that the trials we have been performing have met with major
objections from the employees at the desktop level and the
consultants who for obvious reasons want to remain employed so they
are pushing what they know, which is Microsoft software.

They like it because they're used to it. So you'll like it because
they like it and because the use it.

You might as well want to try smoking, claiming that the best food is
McDonald's, et cetera.

Have fun.

--
Dushkin

http://www.dushkin.org/

  • Linux can be a waste of time
    ... See even the employees at desktop level prefered to use microsoft!!!!!!!!! ... We had a meeting yesterday with our project leader and he suspects that ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: forms and tables
    ... whose names are in a row in an Employees table as FirstName ... The primary key of the Employees table ... underlying value of the control and therefore the ProjectLeaderID ... employee being made a project leader, and also prevents a row being ...
  • Re: Record time data entered on a specific field
    ... update is being performed (and who's performing it, ... Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP ... >I have a tracking system where my employees enter dates tasks were ... but simply getting the employees to enter times with dates ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Packet Sniff
    ... Liz alludes to something larger when it comes to performing this type of ... activity in a live environment. ... Unless employees know about a policy already ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Linux can be a waste of time
    ... the trials we have been performing have met with major objections from ... the employees at the desktop level and the consultants who for obvious ... The USA Patriot Act is the most unpatriotic act in American history. ...
    (alt.os.linux)