Re: Enabling telnet, ftp, pop3 for root...

Ertugrul Soeylemez wrote:(to matt_left_coast)

One more thing: You're right about everything, because you're god. So
stop crying and leave me alone now. Don't bother replying to this
message, since I won't receive it.

I don't have to see both sides of this conversation to see you finally caught on about Matt. He'll keep at you until you either admit he's right, or killfile him and go away. If he can't do it through logical debate, he'll resort to shouting profanity and personal attacks. Either way, he wins - in his mind - and that is what is most important to him. The subject doesn't matter. Once you do killfile him, he will still reply because he must have the last word.

Congratulations on your action where he's concerned. You'll be better off.

TJ

  • Re: Enabling telnet, ftp, pop3 for root...
    ... So stop crying and leave me alone now. ... Don't bother replying to ... or killfile him and go away. ... 90% me arguing with Matt. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: AMF Hall of Shame
    ... need a killfile to help you ignore dianas rants ... > threats is going to stop diana from ... I've been leaving you completely alone and you have ... > SHAME in any way whatsoever!!! ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: AMF Hall of Shame
    ... to killfile anybody!! ... SHAME in any way whatsoever!!! ... I've left YOU ALONE!! ... Another interesting search reveals more amf abusers... ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: GC Bard
    ... This is the part where you add me to your killfile *AGAIN*. ... You are ALL alone there, Dano. ... As the only true *coward* in this ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)