Re: missing binaries like 'incr'

On 2006-04-21, heavytull wrote:
On my Slackware which I installed as "full" the binary "incr" is
missing, and also some others; I checked the list and it is likely to
be only the so called 'n Commands' but not all.
I searched for them in /bin and nothing was found.

What is 'incr'? I have never seen it on any *nix system.

--
Chris F.A. Johnson, author | <http://cfaj.freeshell.org>
2005, Apress | GNU General Public Licence

  • Re: F8 is a problem
    ... the subject is changed and acknowledgement is missing. ... commands was missing always. ... out a fix at all. ... fedora-list mailing list ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: A Macro to find missing serial numbers in a column
    ... I will write later after completeing a practice of your commands and also I ... Rasoul Khoshravan Azar ... simultaneously checking & flagging out missing serial numbers in col A (where ... extract the smallest value from col E, then the 2nd smallest, 3rd smallest, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Confusing Error with Logical Indexing of Cell Arrays
    ... Most likely cause is missing around ... Because now 2 cell elements are replied and cannot be inserted in the single output argument. ... when you type the commands in the command line and omit the output: ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: various HW questions on my recent find...
    ... Certain features are missing from the command level. ... route" and I cant find any "ip bgp" related commands. ... The memoryX site only had DRAM and Flash PC cards, ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: ANNOUNCE: eTcl for Windows Mobile 2003 (aka PocketPC) binaries available.
    ... What I'm still missing on the Evolane site is a sort of man page, ... describes what commands are available, and what they do, in addition to ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)