Re: Enabling telnet, ftp, pop3 for root...

Ertugrul Soeylemez wrote:

TJ <tjatari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (06-04-21 08:10:01):

One more thing: You're right about everything, because you're god.
So stop crying and leave me alone now. Don't bother replying to
this message, since I won't receive it.

I don't have to see both sides of this conversation to see you finally
caught on about Matt. He'll keep at you until you either admit he's
right, or killfile him and go away. If he can't do it through logical
debate, he'll resort to shouting profanity and personal
attacks. Either way, he wins - in his mind - and that is what is most
important to him. The subject doesn't matter. Once you do killfile
him, he will still reply because he must have the last word.

Well, it's not worth reading this thread, because actually it's of no
value. 90% me arguing with Matt.

I was trying to have a technical discussion, asking questions line "HOW?" to
try to figure out how your claims could actually be accomplished. You
IGNORE such questions. Now I see why, you were "arguing", not discussing.

I wouldn't be surprised to find
myself on others' killfiles together with him already.

Hey, as I pointed out in Message ID: <1597372.65tN3qppep@xxxxxxx> You can
not even keep track of your claims and statements. You clearly contradicted
yourself. It is clear that you were "arguing", saying what ever was
convenient to WIN the argument, even if it contradicted your previous
statements. Being in the killfiles of trolls like you and Dan is a good
thing in my mind.

Regards.

.