Re: Enabling telnet, ftp, pop3 for root...

Ertugrul Soeylemez wrote:

TJ <tjatari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (06-04-21 08:10:01):

One more thing: You're right about everything, because you're god.
So stop crying and leave me alone now. Don't bother replying to
this message, since I won't receive it.

I don't have to see both sides of this conversation to see you finally
caught on about Matt. He'll keep at you until you either admit he's
right, or killfile him and go away. If he can't do it through logical
debate, he'll resort to shouting profanity and personal
attacks. Either way, he wins - in his mind - and that is what is most
important to him. The subject doesn't matter. Once you do killfile
him, he will still reply because he must have the last word.

Well, it's not worth reading this thread, because actually it's of no
value. 90% me arguing with Matt.

I was trying to have a technical discussion, asking questions line "HOW?" to
try to figure out how your claims could actually be accomplished. You
IGNORE such questions. Now I see why, you were "arguing", not discussing.

I wouldn't be surprised to find
myself on others' killfiles together with him already.

Hey, as I pointed out in Message ID: <1597372.65tN3qppep@xxxxxxx> You can
not even keep track of your claims and statements. You clearly contradicted
yourself. It is clear that you were "arguing", saying what ever was
convenient to WIN the argument, even if it contradicted your previous
statements. Being in the killfiles of trolls like you and Dan is a good
thing in my mind.

Regards.

  • Re: OT/ Drivel Threshold Exceeded
    ... like to killfile people, but I definitely killfile threads at times. ... responded to your very strange posts to me. ... especially Tom and me, ... Getting pleasure out of arguing with someone in this newsgroup ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: On gaslighting, dogpiling, and name calling
    ... wasn't worth arguing with and that arguing with him was unpleasant, ... I mentioned that I cut David Loewe more slack than others, ... - none of whom are in your killfile - also took part. ... And not just any posters. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Serial Electric Hybrid (Re: The Financial Crisis is much worse than you think....)
    ... the merits of the Aptera. ... It has long been clear that you are simply interested in arguing. ... I don't killfile anyone but spammers and D. Spencer Hines. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Gender vs Sex
    ... As Aristotle and Trollope used to say, "Because it is his nature". ... Isotope is someone best put into one's killfile. ... Arguing with him is a ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Linux Applications for OS X
    ... Arguing with Shit is a waste of time. ... Just killfile him like everyone ... I'm amazed that he still responds to my posts, ... As far as I know we have not been arguing... ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)