Re: Enabling telnet, ftp, pop3 for root...

Ertugrul Soeylemez enlightened us with:
Well, the views are different here. Matt constantly claimed that I
didn't answer his questions, and that I'm making false statements,
constantly adding infantile comments like: "You don't know what
you're talking about."

Indeed. Trying to insult people didn't make him popular.

When I try to defend myself, he just doesn't understand what I say,

Yup.

I should have killfiled him as soon as he started writing in
capitals, because that's something clearly (his favorite adverb)
indicating an infantile troll.

You should have indeed - I know I did.

Sybren
Frank Zappa

  • Re: Enabling telnet, ftp, pop3 for root...
    ... didn't answer his questions, and that I'm making false statements, ... constantly adding infantile comments like: ... in every single thread he gets involved ... sitting behind his ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Enabling telnet, ftp, pop3 for root...
    ... Sybren Stuvel wrote: ... didn't answer his questions, and that I'm making false statements, ... indicating an infantile troll. ...
    (alt.os.linux)