Re: Enabling telnet, ftp, pop3 for root...

Sybren Stuvel wrote:

You now admit that you attack without any reasonable cause for such
an attack. You believe that your OPINION alone is justification for
an attack.

You are deliberately reading my words as being an attack,

Nope, you admitted that your attack did not need to be repeated. If there
was no attack then there was nothing that COULD be repeated.

even when I
try to explain I'm not attacking. A little psychological insight would
tell the world that this means you want to be attacked.

Wow, how twisted.

Good to you,
in your eyes you got what you wanted.

Then you admit again that you attacked.

Now go back to school.

Why? You are the one that can't address the technical points and have to
make your opinion about me the method you use to attack my credibility! IF
you actually knew what you were talking about in regards to the technology,
then you would not need to use something like your OPINION to try to put me
down.

You specifically stated that you did not need to repeat your attack because
people can already read it!

Message ID: <20489672.TgWiffPG3O@xxxxxxx>

I claimed: "I see you snipped the point where you attacked, why is that?"

Then in your reply you quoted my question and gave a reply DIRECTLY to that
question:

Message ID: <slrne4rkmq.7qc.sybrenUSE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

< begin quote >

I see you snipped the point where you attacked, why is that?

Because people have been able to read that which has been written. No
need for me to repeat it.

<End quote>

So, your response to being asked why you snipped the attack, you reply that
people can allready read it and there was no reason to repeat it. If you
had not attacked, there would have been NOTHING TO REPEAT. Your response
only makes sense if there was an attack that you could have repeated!

  • Re: NSA wiretap, Friday night
    ... In my opinion, you have not written anything constructive or helpful. ... I can't see how your attack on _his_ message was at all justified. ... via the mutually agreed crappy Outlook newsreader, ... I'll make sure you have no excuse to say you don't see my response. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Many XP Problems Solved
    ... It was my opinion stated as a normal person in response to your statement. ... one of problems dissappeared and that told me it was a corrupt registry. ... "Your attack came far after that explanation. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Many XP Problems Solved
    ... It was my opinion stated as a normal person in response to your ... A registry issue was the problem with the symptoms they provided." ... as you have) to be a personal attack on you. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: What MEMORIAL DAY is about... one view
    ... In current times, that translates to defense against a repetition of 9/11, and for 56 months he has succeeded against a well-funded enemy that is eager to die to repeat such a "victory". ... So why not give him credit for something that he has unquestionably, unarguably, measurably, visibly, achieved? ... First, it's true that a lot of good men and women are casualties due to political decisions, but you cannot know what would have happened if Afghanistan and Iraq had not been used to enforce demands made on Islamic leaders in general to remove the infrastructure supporting terror. ... Second, I talk with experts in military and political science every week, and you are the only "expert" who thinks bin Laden would rather fight soldiers in Iraq than attack again in the United States. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: creationist rules
    ... repeat the first rule with variations. ... repeat second rule with a lot of capitalization. ... argument is sound, even if the attack is true, to attack the arguer ... Arguments aren't ignorant, ...
    (talk.origins)