Re: Enabling telnet, ftp, pop3 for root...

Bit Twister wrote:

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:14:41 -0700, matt_left_coast wrote:
Ah, the story changing Sybren and Dan C. consoling each other, what a
perfect pair.

Wow, a bit twister proclamation. I misspelled the word I wanted and that
meant I posted one that had the wrong definition. Wow, I never thought
you were so stupid you could not figure that out. Guess I was WRONG.

Well, you correctly spelled the word _consoling_ , so I have a very hard
time guessing what word you wanted to use in the first place.

Thanks, then since I correctly spelled the right word, then Dan has no
reason to blathering on about a "dictionary" does he?

.