Cedega and World of Warcraft Burning Crusade?

Anybody know if the World of Warcraft (WoW) expansion due out Sept 1st,
The Burning Crusade, will work with Cedega? I play WoW flawlessly with
Cedega in linux, wondering if I will be able to do the expansion pack.

  • World of Warcraft Burning Crusade + Cedaga?
    ... I used to play WoW flawlessly with linux ... and cedega. ... Curious if Burning Crusade works too, ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Burning Crusade, Cedega/linux?
    ... Anybody know if the World of Warcraft expansion due out Sept 1st, ... will work with Cedega (allows Linux operating ... system to play MS-Windows games)? ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • [Review] Galactic Civil War (Expansion # 1 for Battlestations)
    ... (I'm assuming that the reader already knows how to play Battlestations) ... with almost a hundred pages of additions to the base game. ... Here's a rundown of the things added with this expansion... ...
    (rec.games.board)
  • [Review] Memoir 44: Eastern Front Expansion
    ... (I assume that readers of this review already know how to play Memoir ... require the third expansion - Winter/Desert board) add a fresh look to ... This simply means that the Russian player must choose their ...
    (rec.games.board)
  • Re: F7 and WoW?
    ... F7 play WoW? ... Wine supports it too, supposedly ... CrossoverOffice ran it perfectly and even supports wacom tablets out ... I was playing it until a few months ago using Cedega and my hardware ...
    (Fedora)