Re: error: cannot run /bin/sh config/config.sub

In alt.os.linux MunchyBugs <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

[..]

for running snows and concerts. Unfortunatly, when I run ./configure
it goes through the tests and everything is ok, but then it quits out
with this error message:

error: cannot run /bin/sh config/config.sub

Can you show us the output of the following commands:

ls -l /bin/sh
ls -lL /bin/sh

[..]

mail: echo zvpunry@xxxxxxxxxx | perl -pe 'y/a-z/n-za-m/'
#bofh excuse 98: The vendor put the bug there.

  • Re: IE 8 problem
    ... ~Robear Dyer ... "connecting" and then quits and gives me the message that it had to quit and ... I get an error message ... sometimes that says RUNDLL error loading. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How do I recover data when an error occurs and program quits
    ... Try this, file, open, files of type, scroll down to "recover text from any ... How to view error signatures if an Office program experiences a serious error and ... You receive a "File is not available" error message when you try to open an Office ... Program> quits each time I try to open that file. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: newly installed outlook wont boot
    ... for Outlook which quits very shortly after starting to open. ... I get this error message: ... AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 12.0.4518.1014 AppStamp:4542840f ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Help! Cant Print!
    ... I can't print from Entourage anymore, just today-- it quits and I get ... an error message. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: VS2010 install breaks VC++ 6.0
    ... I try to open VC++ 6.0, it shows the splash screen and then quits (the ... Another symptom is that if try to open a document via VC++ 6.0, ... an error message. ... the error "Windows cannot find 'C:\Temp\doc.txt'. ...
    (microsoft.public.vstudio.general)