- From: "Hx" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:34:10 +0200
I'm writing program i c language to access usb devices on system. I use
Problem: During compilation i get message ../lib/lib.so: could not read
coolect2: ld returned 1 exit status
What is the problem.
I compile program using gcc-cris command/compiler.
gcc-cris -Wl -L/usr/lib -lusb programname.c -o programname
I've searched for old posts on other newsgroups and i found posth which
says that i must compile libusb for cris... How i do that ? Please advice
- Prev by Date: Re: actual weight of WMs
- Next by Date: Re: The OK button is off the screen
- Previous by thread: Not workin ioct call
- Next by thread: libusb problem