Re: The OK button is off the screen
- From: §ñühw¤£f <snuhwolf5150@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:02:32 +0000 (UTC)
Mark Atherton <htlshoqz@xxxxxxxxxxx> pinched out a steaming pile
Alan Searle wrote:Arrghh:
I want to install an ATI graphics driver but am blocked by a really
To do the install, I am using a low resolution screen setting and so
find that the options on the installation window are off the screen.
That particular window is not sizeable and has no scroll bars.
me toThis means that I cannot click 'OK' !!!
There must be a simple method (a key combination?) that will allow
Easy for *you*.move the window so that I can click on the button I need.
Any tips would be a great help.
How about connecting over ssh from a computer with a better monitor?
Do 'alt + left mouse button' and then you can drag the window around
so you can see teh button to click.
- Prev by Date: libusb problem
- Next by Date: Re: no sound while sound driver loaded
- Previous by thread: Re: The OK button is off the screen
- Next by thread: PKCS, LDAP, Linux and PAM