- From: "Hx" <nema.maila@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 21:56:36 +0200
I'm writing program i c language to access usb devices on system. I'm using
Problem: During compilation i get message ../lib/lib.so: could not read
coolect2: ld returned 1 exit status
What is the problem.
I compile program using gcc-cris command/compiler.
gcc-cris -Wl -L/usr/lib -lusb program_name.c -o program_name
I've searched for old posts on other newsgroups and i found post which
says that i must compile libusb for cris... How i do that ? Please advice
- Prev by Date: Re: no sound while sound driver loaded
- Next by Date: Desktop linux will not take off...
- Previous by thread: libusb problem
- Next by thread: Desktop linux will not take off...