Re: $35 wifi PCI card works out of the box with Ubuntu linux =)

On 11 Oct 2006 12:17:03 -0700, Beowulf wrote:
Wifi is a problem with linux, so I am posting this in the hopes it will
help some of you looking for a cheap out of the box wifi solution for
linux. Today I bought a DYNEX Wireless G Desktop (PCI) Card DX-WGDTC
at Best Buy for $35.

Hmmm, thinking about hooking my neighbor to my network.
Just guessing I would need to move the card antenna 3 or 4 feet to have
a better line of sight to my house.

Is it possible to add a cable between the card and antenna and if so
what kind of connector, bnc type or threaded?

.