Re: fish to winXP in konqueror?
- From: David Bailey <Newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:16:53 +1000
On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:15:24 +0100, Johs wrote:
this is the error I get in konqueror when I try to connect:
An error occurred while loading fish://192.168.1.100: Could not connect to
But the log file in freeSSHd does not contain any errors:
11-26-2006 16:14:22 IP 192.168.1.101 SSH connection attempt. 11-26-2006
16:14:27 LOGON SSH PASS
11-26-2006 16:14:27 IP 192.168.1.101 SSH mosen successfully logged on.
11-26-2006 16:14:27 Shell service granted to user mosen. 11-26-2006
16:14:27 IP 192.168.1.101 SSH mosen disconnected.
If I do SSH from a shell (gnome-terminal in Ubuntu) to winxp it works
Does the XP box have Perl on it?
fish actually downloads a small Perl script to help it do it's ssh / scp
if you fish://localhost/
you should find a .fishsrv.pl file in your home directory to see what it
- Prev by Date: Re: Linux marketing / ads -- why not a centralized organization?
- Next by Date: Re: Linspire
- Previous by thread: Re: fish to winXP in konqueror?
- Next by thread: Re: fish to winXP in konqueror?