Re: Synchronizing an IPod

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 13:58:38 -0500, edgy wrote:

Hi - I use Ephpod through Wine.

On the topic of emulation (yeah I know wine is not an emulator), er I
should say API interceptor apps (wine, etc), the original poster might be
interested in knowing (s)he could use Codeweavers Crossover to run Windows
apps including iTunes if desired, from within linux:
http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name?app_id=134

--
If you have walked all these days with closed ears and
mind asleep, wake up now! -- Gandalf

  • Re: Getting files into and out of KEGS...how?
    ... I figured emulation would keep everything I need in one ... Ciderpress via Wine or Cedega. ... Cedega works on most Linux ... My other suggestion would be using an HFS volume or disk image. ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)
  • Re: Cross-compile to Linux
    ... >> wine is EMULATION of windows api, ... > WINE is a reimplementation of the Windows API. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: KEGS for X64 Linux?
    ... Can you put-up a VM of some lesser Linux up? ... Not sure how Wine likes 64-bit, ... basic rgb color emulation, ... Share a common work folder as a samba share, ...
    (comp.emulators.apple2)
  • Re: old dos and win3.1 games on Debian Etch amd64
    ... The reason is that the AMD64 architecture does not provide ... processor emulation (DOSEMU generally provides that, ... possible to run Windows 3.x programs under wine. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: [SLE] DVD Decrypter
    ... Is there a way to get wine to see an ide dvd without scsi ... Or perhaps a mini howto for converting to scsi emulation ...
    (SuSE)