Re: How does apt-get work?

"John Hasler" schreef in bericht:

How the hell would I know what you've done?

If I need something to know I ...

1) ... read documentation
2) ... google
3) ... ask other people ..

Normal waa I guess? :p

  • Re: installing freebsd on windows
    ... windows vista runs well too on overmuscled hardware. ... Why do I have to Google the info? ... So you're trying to say that all local documentation is useless ... recommending that I do business with them again? ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Ive thought better of Linux
    ... > there's documentation and man-pages for everything. ... No theres not- for one example not even google will cough up the details ... references from mac related online/paper magazines showing how they can ... influence the unixy tasks that preceed startupitems, ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Quoten via Google Groups (was Plaats - Gehucht - Buurtschap o.i.d. genaamd BERKUM)
    ... het show options om een woordje reply onder elk bericht zet. ... dan krijg je een kaal venster. ... Inderdaad is die standaardinstelling van Google Groups verre ...
    (soc.genealogy.benelux)
  • Re: strict placement of a rule
    ... documentation; ... Googling reveals the result I ... Google is OK if you know the command you are looking for. ... automate unless you were generating the LaTeX code from XML. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: installing freebsd on windows
    ... windows vista runs well too on overmuscled hardware. ... Why do I have to Google the info? ... Maybe I'm just getting old but Vista documentation seems to be ...
    (freebsd-questions)