Re: Fedora and Linux

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 07:03:57 +0000, IvanMarsh wrote:

My "advise" (it's "advice", you illiterate fool) is for you to just
forget all about Linux. You are clearly not cut out to use Linux, and
should just use Windoze. Might not be a bad idea to take some 6th grade
writing lessons while you're at it.

What do you hope to accomplish by replying at all to such an obvious
troll?

Well, I guess the same thing that you do, when you reply to someone else
who replied to him. Is doing it "second hand" OK in your book?

Pot, meet Kettle.

You might as well be arguing with the Jabberwak.

I've done that, too.