Re: Fedora and Linux

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 07:03:57 +0000, IvanMarsh wrote:

My "advise" (it's "advice", you illiterate fool) is for you to just
forget all about Linux. You are clearly not cut out to use Linux, and
should just use Windoze. Might not be a bad idea to take some 6th grade
writing lessons while you're at it.

What do you hope to accomplish by replying at all to such an obvious
troll?

Well, I guess the same thing that you do, when you reply to someone else
who replied to him. Is doing it "second hand" OK in your book?

Pot, meet Kettle.

You might as well be arguing with the Jabberwak.

I've done that, too.

  • Re: eMachines OEM XP woes - time to buy $tandard?
    ... >>> under Windoze. ... Let's say one wants to install NVU. ... Now show how much easier it is to install MS Office on Linux than ... Windows OS's from Win3.1 to Windows 2003 Server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • (no subject)
    ... >>>A poor Communist country tries to enhance Linux, ... >coming out of the dark age of communism. ... But if they switched because they couldn't afford Windoze standards, ... >>features and hardware support. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: wireless network
    ... And truth be told, the way MS has 'educated' its users, often the typical Windoze user has this style of asking questions. ... you are new, perhaps unaware of the do's and don'ts in each particular newsgroup or usenet in general. ... Mention distro, kernel, hardware if applicable. ... Sensitive area with many Linux users. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Where Can I Buy a Zombie PC?
    ... I only ever caught one malware -as far as I know ... The Windoze XP installation routine does this by default. ... Linux this past year than for Windows. ... Vista, may slow down the rate at which machines are impacted by malware, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)