Re: Open Source Sucks (Linux sucks)

On 2007-05-27, Richard Herb <ViennaRules@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
typical college kids (the GUI generation)

http://www.myonlineimages.com/Members/guiltyspark/images/linuxsign1.jpg

http://www.myonlineimages.com/Members/guiltyspark/images/linuxsign2.jpg

Look who's talking:
http://mikesansone.typepad.com/Microsoft1978.jpg

The creativity of Microsoft:
http://www.jempp.com.au/images/improveyourlogo_clip_image008.gif

Speaking of being gay:
http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/tech/images/bill_1983_1.jpg
http://www.quentecafe.com/img/180105billgates02.jpg
http://www.woot.com/Images/contest/69-bluebledthesea.jpg

And when people see something like this:
http://tinyurl.com/2kem8x

they look like this:
http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00065MDRW.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Let's not forget this:
http://militantgeek.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/bill-gates-mugshot.jpg
http://talks.php.net/presentations/slides/advanced/pie_gates.jpg

Have phun! :)
--
sig=[]
sig.append({'hr':'Znanje je zastrasujuce.'})

  • Microsoft abandons gays
    ... TAKE ACTION: Microsoft abandons gays ... WILL MICROSOFT NOW PULL ITS SUPPORT FOR OTHER GAY RIGHTS? ... WHAT THE BILL DOES, MICROSOFT BRAGS NO ONE WILL FIND ...
  • Re: Windows Media Player 11, digital copy protection issues
    ... blame Microsoft for DRM. ... They (Microsoft) do seem to be caught in the ... > Speaking for myself only. ... >>> See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Error Code 800C2EFD
    ... For DRM issues, you would need to contact actual technical support- ... (speaking for myself and doing this in my free time) ... >access requires you to first upgrade some of the Microsoft Digital Rights ... > download, I get a message saying "Security Upgrade Required" and I ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Cant rip to MP3 with new but with old Dell?
    ... a) this isn't a Microsoft support forum but b) I do work at Microsoft ... (speaking for myself and doing this in my free time) ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)
  • Re: MS upgrade crashed MP - now wont play or reinstall
    ... Speaking for myself only. ... See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ... Do you want to install the Player from the Microsoft Web site? ... This the error message I get each time click on my windows media player. ...
    (microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer)