Re: Google Earth is a cotton ball?

On 2007-06-10, Baldeagle <Baldeagle@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I use an old but GL worthy video card and Google earth was doing fine
till I downloaded the recent version. Now all I get is a white cotton
ball with yellow lines for state borders. Of course there is a big white
square where the control circle used to be. Does anyone know what to do?

Now you are seeing it as it _really_ is. You didn't think that it was
really a database of satellite images did you?

Andrew

--
Andrew's Corner
http://people.aapt.net.au/~adjlstrong/dapper.html

  • Re: Google Earth is a cotton ball?
    ... Now all I get is a white cotton ... ball with yellow lines for state borders. ... Maybe Google Earth is simply taking future global warming into account and ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Google Earth is a cotton ball?
    ... Now all I get is a white cotton ... ball with yellow lines for state borders. ... have you tried wiping out ~/.googleearth? ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Google Earth is a cotton ball?
    ... Now all I get is a white cotton ... ball with yellow lines for state borders. ... square where the control circle used to be. ...
    (alt.os.linux)