Re: New kernel slows down clock
- From: Unruh <unruh-spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:43:14 GMT
Oliver Schmitt <oschmitt@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Martin Klar schrieb:
Oliver Schmitt schrieb:
The usleep is much longer that before (2.6.8)
Another problem is the clock. It is dropping time, a lot of seconds in 5
I think, there are some wrong options in my .config.
maybe your CONFIG_HZ=100, try 250 or 1000.
I have already 1000Hz, can't you see the attached configs?
This is net news, not email. Attachments do not exist. html does not exist.
Everything you want people to see place into the plain text message.
- Prev by Date: Re: Help with Intel Extreme Graphics 2 integrated video controller
- Next by Date: acroread, scaling, and lprng
- Previous by thread: Re: New kernel slows down clock
- Next by thread: Re: New kernel slows down clock