Re: Which distribution etc

Horton heard a Who named brennfalcon saying:
I'm keen to give Linux a try but would be grateful for some advice on
distribution etc.

I prefer Debian. Others have answered this with a good source , so ...

I'm also interested in using the linux bit of my system for some web
design - good idea/bad idea? And if so can anyone recommend a good

Using Linux to code web pages is an excellent idea. Any text editor will do if
you know the code. Here's a great web site for coding information and examples:

Check you code here:

Sorry if any/all of these are stupid questions!

Nope; thanks for stopping by!

The only way to make Windows "secure":
1) go to
2) replace existing operating system.