Re: Petition to port adobe photoshop to linux

On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 09:03:57 -0700, ray wrote:

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 20:43:55 -0600, sk8r-365 wrote:

Horton heard a Who named ray saying: <snip>
BTW - mathematics is not truth - mathematics is a game played with pencil and
paper. Different sets of axioms lead to different sorts of 'truth', and the
completeness theorem assures us they can lead to different results and still
be consistent.

So, you're saying the two testicles in my scrotum can actually be three
depending on the way I pencil whip them?

No, examples would be the parallel postulate. You get different geometries
whether you decide that parallel lines never meet or decide that they meet
at infinity.

So, let me get this straight: you're saying it makes a difference whether
his testicles meet at infinity or not?
.