Re: Hello Everyone

Horton heard a Who named DarkBahamut saying:
Hi Everyone
I'm new to this newsgroup also new to Linux as I haven't been able to
successfully it yet..
wellz.. I was wondering if anyone could help me possibly?

I've tried a few different versions of Linux but I get an error and a
different error every time I try to install it
I was wondering if anyone could help recommend a good version of Linux that
will work on my computer

I am using a Laptop HP dv6040us.
<snip>

Lot's of information but mostly the wrong type. Which distros have you
tried? *Exactly* what errors are you seeing? Hard to help not knowing
what pitfalls you've had.

--
sk8r-365
The U.S. government is destroying our freedoms daily