Re: Hello Everyone

Horton heard a Who named DarkBahamut saying:

64bit is good for serious number crunching but the average user doesn't
need it. Plus, some things just don't work as well as the 32bit OS Linux
versions in the 64bit versions ... like Flash and certain games I've an
addiction to.

<snip>
what about the speed difference? is it slower in 32 bit versions?

I saw no speed difference. However, this 32bit system is rock solid and I
have all the add-ons - like flash and games - I prefer. I use Debian,
release called Etch.

also what do you think is the best Linux to install on laptops.. ive heard
that Ubuntu sucks for laptops
ive heard that it uses more battery power then any other Linux, that's just
what I heard though

I use Debian Etch on my lappy. And, I haven't seen any unusual battery
life problems.

--
sk8r-365
The U.S. government is destroying our freedoms daily

  • Re: firefox chokes
    ... I must actually find where that place is sometime, it sounds like fun. ... > think no one plays games on them? ... Doesn't need Flash. ... >> Do you realise that Java and Flash are destined to be mentioned in the ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Playstation 3: kernel patch & Blu-ray support
    ... According to Blu-ray forum - linux is not support:( ... It's not that many that have had that option, but PS3 seems to be a better linux machine than PS2 was, have thought about one myself, but it's always a question about money, somehow the stores don't accept those I printed myself. ... gnash is an open flash player, don't work with everything yet, but will manage ... I tested the gplflash2 last year, most of those working on that has moved over to gnash, then it didn't even show ads, so the guys and girls have made progress, maybe you will be able to play games with it next fall. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: iPad - Future Shock
    ... popcaps online games catalogue looks a bit poor without flash. ... they are lacking skateboarding dogs. ... I regularly play against people who play a Flash ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: form method=post --> what are the query parameters in the url ?
    ... body of the request to see if the expected parameters are present. ... I am a TOTAL newbie to HTML, though I'm pretty good at Flash 2 & 3. ... So how can I pass it on when I call one of the games using ...
    (alt.html)
  • RE: Securing Flash Games.
    ... well have but not the smaller games that you see at miniclips and the like. ... Subject: Securing Flash Games. ... Flash, being a technology that runs on the client side, will always be ... encryption scheme impossible for the user to break. ...
    (Security-Basics)