Re: Edit a PDF file?

Hello!

meridianfashionsltd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Oct 17, 10:46 pm, "J.O. Aho" <u...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
desktop wrote:
I have a pdf file that contains some text boxes that I am supposed to
fill out.
Is there some program where I can type the text into these boxes or do
I have to print the pdf file and fill them by pencil?

If the PDF is made in a such way that it's "editable", then you can fill
the boxes with text with latest version of acroread and then print it
out.

If saving is not allowed, there is this one and you can also save the stuff
(java):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/aipdf

--
Martin Weis
PGP-Key: http://datenroulette.de/pgp.php

  • Re: Uploaded TeX
    ... at least it said 0 Errors, 0 Warnings and 0 Bad boxes at the bottom of the ... window where it runs through the compilation; ... One possibility is that the fonts are not embedded in the pdf file: ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Edit a PDF file?
    ... J.O. Aho wrote: ... Is there some program where I can type the text into these boxes or do I ... Ok but the latest version of acroread for linux is 7.0 and I don't see any option to edit a PDF file. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Edit a PDF file?
    ... any option to edit a PDF file. ... Have you tried clicking in the text boxes and typing away? ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Edit a PDF file?
    ... Is there some program where I can type the text into these boxes or do I ... have to print the pdf file and fill them by pencil? ... boxes with text with latest version of acroread and then print it out. ... Ok but the latest version of acroread for linux is 7.0 ...
    (alt.os.linux)