Re: news reader with leafnode
- From: Walter Mautner <nodeleaf.20.eatallspam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:33:14 +0100
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 12:40:56 +0100, Walter Mautner wrote:You have to use two arguments to telnet,
heavytull wrote:no that doesn't connect:
I just installed leafnode, i would like to use pan as neaws reader but
how should i configure it to make it load news from leafnode server. i
already set /etc/nntpserver to localhost
First, check with telnet if you can connect to localhost port 119,
user@slackware:$ telnet localhost:119
telnet: localhost:119: Name or service not known
localhost:119: Unknown host
"telnet localhost 119".
You can do that as user, not root.
vista policy violation: Microsoft optical mouse found penguin patterns
on mousepad. Partition scan in progress to remove offending
incompatible products. Reactivate MS software.
Linux 184.108.40.206-1mdvcustom [LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]
- Prev by Date: Re: news reader with leafnode
- Next by Date: Slackware 12 on Dell Vostro 1400 laptop
- Previous by thread: Re: news reader with leafnode
- Next by thread: Re: news reader with leafnode